New Paths to Professional Nursing Webinar
Thursday, January 7, 2016
10 a.m. – 11 a.m. EST
Click here to view a recording of this webinar.
The topic of this webinar is “Beyond Financial Aid,” with a presentation by Priya Chaplot, an education consultant who works to support student equity and success in higher education. She is an author of the guidebook, Beyond Financial Aid, and works with education practitioners to expand the definition of financial supports beyond grants, scholarships, and loans to include access to food, transportation, housing, childcare, and other services. She will also discuss how institutions can revise their policies and pricing structures to support students’ financial stability and retention.
To get the most out of this discussion, we strongly recommend that you encourage colleagues from a variety of roles and departments on your campus or in your organization. Please share this opportunity with leaders and staff from:
- Senior Leadership (VP of Student Services, VP of Academic Affairs)
- Faculty (including faculty leaders, middle managers, department chairs, champions)
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Counseling / Advising (Student Services and/or Faculty)
- Directors / Leads of special programs that work directly with low-income students (e.g., First Year Experience, EOPS, Foster Youth, Veterans)
- Admission / Enrollment
- Institutional Research / Planning / Institutional Effectiveness
- Leads of other relevant campus initiatives (e.g., Guided Pathways, Equity)
- Human Resources / Learning officers and staff
please check back soon.